Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ceramic Sets


These pottery sets are from our favorite Batrang Pottery family. Although the pottery we get from the south of Vietnam is considered world class, indeed considered to be best in the world, the woman who owns this particular manufacturing concern just laughed when she found I was still using "that" pottery. I sell tons upon tons of "that" pottery, my best seller in fact. But Ya know...when someone whose family has been producing a quality product for 900 years speaks I do tend to listen. Mrs. Huong's garden sets as well as her lovely SushiWare and ServingWare are truly as good as it gets. it is time to re-order a complete line from her as these are also bestsellers. The GardenWare is completely different from the south, hand painted and fired at extremely high temperatures. These are light weight pieces with a heavy weight strength. Frost and freeze proof without the weight. I, personally, like that alot!

No comments: